Kinetic Estate Agents are delighted to offer for rent this this charming 3-bed semi-detached house, located in the picturesque village of Welton, Lincoln, Lincolnshire.
Boasting a well-thought-out layout, this property encompasses a welcoming hall, a cozy lounge, and a spacious and modern kitchen/diner with integrated appliances to include fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and oven hob and extractor. As you ascend to the first floor, you'll find a thoughtfully designed landing leading to three generously sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, the property presents a front driveway, providing convenient off-road parking. The front garden is laid to lawn, adding a touch of greenery and curb appeal. To the rear, an enclosed garden offers a private and secure space for outdoor activities, making it an ideal retreat for both relaxation and recreation.
Welton, a charming village nestled in the heart of Lincolnshire, provides a the perfect location for residents due to having plenty of local amenities to include, schoolings, shops, coffee shops, doctors and much more.
VIEWING REQUESTS/PROCESS - To request to view this property we will need you to fill out our pre qualification form first before we can book a time slot so please call or email the full names of all prospective tenants along with an email address for each party.
TENANCY TERM The Landlord's preference is to let the property for 12 month minimum/fixed term.
RENTAL AMOUNT - £950PCM- PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY ONE MONTH UPON MOVE IN
DEPOSIT - 5 WEEKS RENT OF THE AGREED RENTAL PRICE - THIS MUST BE PAID BEFORE MOVING IN
COUNCIL TAX BAND - B
EPC RATING - D
AVAILABLE DATE - 29/01/2024
ADDITIONAL FEES There are no application fees payable. You will be required to pay a Holding Deposit equal to one weeks rent to secure the property.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. We should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
- Money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
- The information/text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
- Measurements are approx room sizes and are only as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy and we recommend you measure the property yourself for any furnishings or specific requirements within the rooms.
- You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
- Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.