Kinetic Estate Agents are delighted to offer for rent this lovely 2 bedroom semi detached home on Bramble Court in the ever popular location of Bracebridge Heath.
Internally, the property comprises of Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, lean to the rear, First Floor Landing, Two Bedrooms (One Double and One Single) and Family Bathroom.
Externally, to the front of the property there is a lawned area with pathway to the front door. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with patio area with outside tap ideal for seating; all of which is fully enclosed. Furthermore there is a single garage and compound area which could be converted into secure parking to the rear of the property.
Bracebridge Heath has good links currently to Lincoln, Grantham & Sleaford. There are a wide variety of local amenities from a Tesco Express , other shops, a doctor's surgery and schools within close proximity and a regular bus service.
VIEWING REQUESTS/PROCESS - To request to view this property we will need you to fill out our pre qualification form first before we can book a time slot so please call or email the full names of all prospective tenants along with an email address for each party.
TENANCY TERM The Landlord's preference is to let the property with a 12 month minimum/fixed term.
RENT - £800PCM - PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY ONE MONTHS UPON MOVE IN
DEPOSIT - 5 WEEKS RENT OF THE AGREED RENTAL PRICE - THIS MUST BE PAID BEFORE MOVING IN
COUNCIL TAX BAND - A
EPC RATING - D
ADDITIONAL FEES There are no application fees payable. You will be required to pay a Holding Deposit equal to one weeks rent to secure the property.
Lounge 4.60m (15' 1") x 3.40m (11' 2")
Accessed via the front door having wood effect laminate flooring, power points, tv point, uPVC window to front aspect, opening into dining room and stairs rising to first floor landing.
Dining Room 2.20m (7' 3") x 2.00m (6' 7")
Having wood effect laminate flooring, power points, radiator, door to rear aspect and access into the kitchen.
Kitchen 2.30m (7' 7") x 2.00m (6' 7")
Having modern matching eye and base units with work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer, integrated oven, hob and extractor, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, power points, door to side aspect and uPVC window to rear aspect.
First Floor landing
Giving access to storage cupboard, both bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom one 3.70m (12' 2") x 3.00m (9' 10")
Having fitted carpet, power points, radiator and two uPVC windows.
Bedroom two 2.40m (7' 10") x 2.30m (7' 7")
Having fitted carpet, power points, radiator and uPVC window.
Having a three piece suite to include low level WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, tiled splash backs, radiator and uPVC frosted window.
To the front there is a laid to lawn garden with path leading to the front door, parking spaces to the front for all residents and to the rear there is an all enclosed garden with storage shed.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. We should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
- Money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
- The information/text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
- Measurements are approx room sizes and are only as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy and we recommend you measure the property yourself for any furnishings or specific requirements within the rooms.
- You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
- Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.